During this wonderful little escape from school some call Fall Break I want to...
Jump on a Trampoline
Hang out with Maren!!!!!!
Go on a run
Make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Take pictures- meaning I need to finally put new batteries in my camera
Name my Camera
Fly to the moon
Watch Harry Potter!!!
Make a polygamist video where I am one of the many wives of Nick Walton
Make a music video to YMCA or Down Under with Nicole Hopkinson
Clean my bedroom
Begin my Journalism article- I love that it isn't about Man of Lamancha- no offense to those of you in the play I love you I just don't want to write about it.
Sleep in- oh wait, mission accomplished
Go on a Cyclops date
Watch an old movie
Go on an adventure
Play in warm rain- this is pretty much impossible but, I can hope, Can't I?
I can and will make two of those things happen :)
ReplyDeleteYes!! because otherwise I would just have to kidnap you- and that could be difficult since I don't know where you live.
ReplyDelete