- First, I want to go in the empty auditorium and stand up on stage a play my instrument or sing or dance or do whatever I feel like, because that will probably be the only way I'll get a chance to perform on that stage without getting nervous. And I just think the idea of being the only one in there is cool.
- Second, I want to sleepover with some friends somewhere that won't be named for fear that someone will tattle, but just know that's it isn't bad or anything it's just breaks a few rules.
- I want to sneak out of my house without my parents knowing. ( yes I know you're reading this parents, just know I only want to do it to truly experience high school, and I promise I'll be good so don't worry. Actually scratch that, you won't be worried because I'm going to sneak, you won't even know)
- Be a blob( oh wait mission accomplished.)
- Go to a real concert. Not a orchestra concert or piano concert. A real concert with some singer or band I like.
- Get my young women't recognition and go on a fun trip with my parents and little baby sister.
- Many others to come as I think of them.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Dania is inspirational...
Actually I already have a bucket list of things I want to do before I die but, that's a little bit long so I'm just going to post a few of the things I want to do before my senior year of high school ends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment