Why Concussions are a good thing:
You can claim you forgot and people take it as a real excuse. Example: I didn't read in English, so I told my teacher that I didn't read because I wanted to actually remember what I read, so I was going to read later. ( all of this is actually a real excuse) and he happily forgave me for not reading! Yeah concussion got me out of doing homework, awesome!
You can watch the same movies over and over and not get sick of them. I watched Despicable Me twice this week and I now remember that I watched it but don't remember what actually happens in the movie. Something about orphans, and villains, and I vaguely remember a carnival. So don't give it away. Or if anyone hasn't seen it and would like to, I'm totally up for it.
That's basically all the pros to concussions in case you were wondering. And just for future reference, I do know who you are and what your name unless I don't know you, and in that case I would kindly appreciate if you would stop creepily stalking me. Thanks...
Two thoughts:
ReplyDelete1. If I spoiled the movie for you, you wouldn't remember that I told and what I told you :)
2. One more pro of a concussion is when you steal popcorn chicken from your generous friend. Then that generous friend nicely asks you to stop eating her chicken but you continue eating it anyways and she asks you if you forgot she told you to stop, you say yes. I'd say that's a pretty big pro ;)