
I LOVE KETTLE CORN!!!! Not the microwave kind- the microwave kind is trash in comparison to what I am addicted to. The homemade in the huge pan kind. Right now I am eating oreos, and right now I am completely unsatisfied with them, because (or pecause as my little niece says)I am daydreaming about kettle corn(which is far superior). But while I'm on the topic of popcorn let me tell you my other favorite thing, which is the flowers that are currently blooming on the trees. I looked out the window and what did I see popcorn popping on the apricot tree. Spring has brought me such a nice suprise! Blossoms popping right before my eyes. I could take an armful and make a treat a popcorn ball that would smell so sweet. It wasn't really so, but it seemed to be! Popcorn popping on the apricot tree!!!!
P.S. I also love giraffes
No comments:
Post a Comment