So this weekend I decided to make kettle corn because I'm addicted to it. Unfortunately I was easily distracted while making it and forgot to put the sugar in it. So while the popcorn is popping I take off the lid, and popcorn starts flying everywhere, so in an attempt to still have my kettle corn I fling the half cup of sugar at the pot and miss.
The result is sugar and popcorn are all over the floor and Heather and Joe are laughing at my incompetence. So I get another pot and try again, but this time I put way too much oil in and burn it, I didn't know what to do with all this half burned smelly oil in a gigantic pot, so I dump the oil in a plastic cup ( bad idea ) and the cup starts melting. So I hand it off to Chrissy and she Runs the melting cup to the trash can with the speed of a jungle cat. Finally I gave up, and Chrissy made some for me after she shooed me out of the kitchen before I burned the place to the ground.
Hahah! I love this story. Thank you for this peek into your life. And I'm pretty sure I showed you how amazing kettle corn is.
ReplyDeleteWhy yes you did teach me the beauty of the kettle corn and I am forever grateful.
ReplyDelete