Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SUMMER!!!!!!

Here comes the sun do do do do. But Mary and I still have to wait two hours. AHHHHH! So in order to make me less excited for summer and keep my screaming emotions at bay until then I will make a list of the worst parts of summer and the best parts of summer.

Worst

1. Sunburns - ya they're the worst
2. Well I can't really think of anything else so that's about it.

Best

1. Popsicles and other frozen treats. YUM
2. Flip flops- or even better, bare feet.
3. Water fights
4. Lemonade stands- little children at lemonade stands are adorable- I use to be one and make it a point to stop whenever I see them.
5. Sleeping in- everything is better when you get enough sleep.
6. Camp fires and all the stuff that goes with, such as smores and roasted starbursts and songs ( John Denver is my hero and I believe he wrote his songs to be sung in the summer around a camp fire).
7. Stars- in the summer you can stay up late and look at the pretty stars.
8. Harry Potter- I always reread at least one of the Harry Potter books over the summer.
9. Falling asleep on my front lawn
10. Hiking - I love hiking.
11. Painted toe nails- I like painting my toe nails, but mostly just in the summer. And mostly extremely bright and cheery colors- like yellow or hot pink.
12. Stayin up late and doing whatever mischeif comes to mind.
13. Spending all of your time outdoors- the indoors is over rated. ( as is vanilla)
14. Not having any homework !
15. Not getting ready in the morning ( I still don't do this during the school year, but it's nice to know other people probably won't get ready either during the summer.)
16. sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy. sunshine in my eyes can make me cry, sunshine on the water looks so lovely.
17. Family vacations
18. Friends- there is much more time to party with friends during the summer.
And that is what is great about summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment