
This is us next to a sweet gorilla statue. Which reminds of how once upon a time I was at the zoo and trying to look at the gorilla but he was on the other side of his pen so I put my map up on the glass to see where to go next, but when I put down my map there was suddenly this huge gorilla right next to the glass and then he banged his fist on the glass and roared at me. It was really scary. But on Monday the gorilla was asleep so he didn't try to attack me this time.

Little girlies sleeping( or in Sarah's case pretending to sleep.)

wow that is one cute baby.

Me and my brothers.

Take a look and this handsome fellow.

This little cotton headed monkey ( that looks like Beethoven) really liked looking a lily.

These tortoises were enormous and I like how they would pretty much just lay in there food dish while they were eating.

SARAH GOT TO RIDE A RHINO! She was most excited about that.

William and Sarah making baboon faces.
Your hair is shorter than Will's! You are gorgeous. You pics make me miss you guys like crazy!
ReplyDeleteHa ya it's pretty short. We miss you and your little guys too.
ReplyDelete